MENU

Thursday, September 30, 2010

YO

This is the initial question of the orkut profile, but surely there's no answer so easily ..

In short, I am a confused guy, full of unique characteristics and avoidant fashion and all kind of delimitation of my freedom. But trying to always be natural and have a good mood ... 

I am a Christian but not a fanatic. I defend what I believe, but do not attack those who do not believe. Each one has their beliefs, I respect, but I also believe that we learn from each other and we can change our concepts, because I'm living proof.

I'll Try to pass through this blog some thoughts and information relevant (or not) to whom the disposal read .. I do not know how often able to do the updates, but the fate will tell it .. 

All are welcome!





SALVAR POSTAGEM COMO PDF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Postagens mais vistas